The World's Greatest Recipe Collection Website
Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker Beef & Broccoli
Sat, Feb 17, 2018, 08:35:47, 2 Yaers ago
0 out of 5 with 0 ratings
1. Cut flank steak evenly into 5 pieces.
2. Place steak in Crock-Pot® slow cooker.
3. Mix all other ingredients other than the broccoli and pour over steak in Crock-Pot® slow cooker.
4. Cover; cook on Low for 6 hours.
5. The last hour of cooking, stir in chopped broccoli.
6. Sir well to combine the sauce, meat, and broccoli.
7. Cover; cook one hour longer or until broccoli is tender.
8. Slice into bite-sized pieces and serve with white rice.
1 1/2 Pounds flank steak3 Garlic cloves, minced1/2 Cup carrots, shredded1/2 Cup soy sauce1/4 Cup white wine1/4 Cup cooking sherry1 Teaspoon sesame oil1 Teaspoon maple syrup or honey1 teaspoon dried ginger1 Teaspoon red chili pepper flakes1/2 T. peanut butter3 T. brown sugar2 cups of frozen chopped broccoliSalt & Pepper, to taste
There are no comments for this recipe.